Monday, February 2, 2009

House is not addicted to Vicodin...House is Vicodin

    Let me be frank, the general population of the world has a IQ below 135, hence we mostly need shows for people who don't like it to be complicated. They don't care about the nuances, the dramatisation; they just want to know if Ross and Rachel marry!!

    But then once in a while they make a show that everyone can like, ones with IQ<=151(people with higher IQs remain inside the labs). House M.D. is one such show. Hugh Laurie fits perfectly into the role of a maverick doctor who is constantly in pain. Have you ever seen his previous work...he has been on FRIENDS, he is Stuart Little's father, he is the Wooster in the Jeeves-Wooster duo, a bumbling royal in Blackadder...more or less a fulltime comedian!!

    Dr. Gregory House is addicted...but more so (which is also the goddamn point of my blog) addictive. Recently I introduced House to my friend Nicchu aka Nishanth aka SoC Gilli aka "Fuck, I forgot something in the canteen, I forget what". House M.D. took him by surprise. To the extent that when he doesn't have episodes to watch, he thinks about the previous episodes. In his own words,

Nishanth: lol

  i finished all episodes u gave

  i am addicted

  dont give anymore

me: ya take more

 Nishanth: i said dont give

 me: macha enjoy

 Nishanth: boohoo

 me: dont worry

  when busy, i wont give

 Nishanth: all i do is

  watch house

  eat sleep


 

    Am I enjoying this, maybe I am!! Moving forward, as of Monday, Nishanth has vowed not to watch house for a week. Have you seen him lately? His hands shiver, he scorns contact with people...he can't sleep...in short I just created a druggie..... Hence the conclusion, House is Vicodin.


 

P.S. If you have not seen House MD. Gimme a buzz!! I can make the pain go away.....

1 comment:

Kush said...

Cool! Been looking for House for nearly a year now! Get it when you come back please!